Metal Gear Declassified Metal Gear Declassified

excellent satire

I didn't have high hopes for this exposé due to the fact that this is on newgrounds, and the slow pace of the Ocelot scene, but I was pleasantly surprised. The "toilet humor" is a necessary butt of the joke that completely trivializes the whole setup. Really well done.

MrWolfe responds:

Thank you for actually getting it! I was hoping that's what people would realize... although to be honest I never thought people would take the "expose" aspect seriously to begin with.

Fuck Two Fuck Two

lol hilarious +random lol

In my opinion the sheer randomness of this random flash was just completely random! there was no pattern in this flash at all and that made me laugh cause it was funny and random! the part with the monkey, man i was not expecting that it must have been chosen at random! Finally I think that the swearing was random so that's why I laughed very hard!

The Great Clock Day Race The Great Clock Day Race

A MSN Convo wit Tremclad A MSN Convo wit Tremclad

text here

(+ 0.0052)

LL - TMNT LL - TMNT

i really liked this flash movie

i enjoyed it good

B.A.D. Effect B.A.D. Effect

Damn.

You know, that was genuinely a very good flash. You have a great talent for storytelling!

JohnLorique responds:

Thanks a lot

Blam Pt. 1 Blam Pt. 1

:\___/

This rules beyond measure...

Who did pirate's voice?

ZenMicroClock responds:

Andy Ross. A guy that was on the VAC's site. He's pretty darn good :U

A Short Flash about Clams A Short Flash about Clams

ZL!!

I've seen you make some beautiful and funny stuff, but this just tops all of them. The part that gets me the most is the sounds! they're such high quality it really immerses you into the film! I was just shocked when I saw the giant clam ahaha my jaw literally dropped.. thank you!

LightPowered LightPowered

In the name of B!

I think it's safe to say that this is the best clock day flash of them all.. thank you for making this!

UnderARock responds:

thanks a lot, pretty sick to hear that :)

Bill History Month Bill History Month

Thanks for still being around

We've all missed you :)